Most of you probably have not thought of all the uses there really are for cat litter other than filling the cat’s litter box. I hope you find some useful ideas and tips in today’s post.
- You’ve heard of putting your cell phone in a bag of rice if you drop it in water, but did you know that cat litter will also work for this?
- Soak up motor oil in your garage or driveway.
- Get rid of the musty smell of a book by putting it in a bag with kitty litter. It takes about a week to absorb the odor.
- Dry long stem flowers by filling a container half full of cat litter, place the fresh flowers on top, put the lid on and wait a week to 10 days.
- USED litter can scare away rodents in your yard. Just put the used litter down their holes and frighten them away with the smell! (I MUST try this!!)