Last week I wrote about various uses of paper towels. This week let’s learn some of the creative ways to use those cardboard paper towel tubes once the towels are gone.
We all know there are hundreds (or thousands) and creative things to make with paper towel tubes. Pinterest is awesome for finding great ideas.
Here are just a few that I liked:
Now let’s look at some other uses:
- In the garden use paper towel rolls as a collar to protect your baby plants. They are biodegradable so no worry about removing them.
- Boot filler. Paper towel tubes are great to keep your boots from flopping over while being stored. Use as many as needed to fill the boot.
- Store paperwork. Simply rolls those important papers and store them inside.
- Cord Storage. Keep unused cords inside the tubes, or use them to organize all those cords under your desk.
- Store plastic bags. Just stuff paper towel rolls with the plastic bags and slide them into a draw for storage.
- Keep knitting needles. Awesome idea to organize your knitting needles.
- Store hair ties. Just put them on the tube and you will always know where they are.
- Stop creases in your pants. Simply slit the roll an put it over the hanger.