Do you only use those condiment squeeze bottles for condiments? Take a look at the list of many other things that you can do with them!
- Pretreat your laundry by putting liquid laundry detergent in the bottle. You will have control of where the liquid is going.
- Fill your iron. I wish I had thought of this one! It will be so much easier for me now.
- Decorate a cake. Just put the frosting in the bottle–so much easier than the bag for so much of the decorating.
- Fancy up your soups and desserts by using a squeeze bottle filled with sour cream for soup or chocolate for desserts.
- Fun in the snow. Fill squeeze bottles with water and color it with food coloring. Lots of fun making colorful designs in the snow.
- Make perfect dollar pancakes. You may need to snip the opening a bit larger. Another tip is to put dry pancake mix into the bottle for camping. Just add water when you are ready to make them.