Good news! My son came over and took my machine apart and it’s working again. Seems the lint that was so jammed packed into the feed dogs, I didn’t notice. I thought it was part of the machine!
Here is a picture of the drawstring backpacks (and 2 notebook covers) that I completed at the retreat this past weekend. 7 of the bags have gone to church for the youth to fill for the homeless.
Here is a pile of fabric that I sorted and cut to make more drawstring backpacks. I have a whole sack yet to get cut. I have lots more bags to get made both for the youth group at church as well as to list for sale in my Bags category.
At the retreat I finally got my Sodoku quilt top sewn. This has been cut and hanging on my project call for over 2 years. Of course, who knows now when I fill finish it!
I’m linking up with the following blogs this week: