Let’s see how I did on last week’s to-do list:
- Finish knitting the scarf–only got 4 or 5 more rows done so I didn’t even take a picture this week.
- Finish the St. Patrick’s fabric wreath—Done! And, listed in the Home Decor section.
- Start working on the Spring/Easter fabric wreath–I pulled out the strips.
- Get the brown table runner up for sale.–Done, but not listed for sale yet.
- Finish and put the rag quilt up for sale. Done, but not listed up for sale yet.
- Keep adding hexagons on to my scrappy hexagon quilt.—Total fail as it sat ignored last week.
I got sidetracked doing a jigsaw puzzle at my mom’s and one at home too. Sometimes it’s just nice to have that little break.
For March I am making my One Monthly Goal with Elm Street Quilts to work on my scrappy hexagons. The color of the month with the SoScrappy blog is green. I
would like to WILL make my goal to get ALL of the hexagons in the picture added on.
I have a start on my lockerhook rug. I am calling this one Fields of Green. I guess that makes it also go with the green for March. Nice!
Here are the strips that I have to make a Spring/Easter fabric wreath.
This week’s TO-DO List:
- Finish knitting my scarf.
- Cut and press all strips for the Spring/Easter wreath
- Add hexagons to my scrappy hexagon
- Add at least 5 more rows to my Fields of Green rug.