This last week became very chaotic with too many “unexpected surprises”–some good, some not so good.
Here is my list from last week:
- Finish knitting my scarf. I might be done in time for next winter?
- Cut and press all strips for the Spring/Easter wreath. Almost all are pressed.
- Add hexagons to my scrappy hexagon. I didn’t add any on, but I did get some made.
- Add at least 5 more rows to my Fields of Green rug. I don’t even think that I added one more row!
The progress on my knitted scarf:
Here are my pressed strips so far for the Spring/Easter fabric wreath:
I did get the Brown Diamond Table Runner listed in my Sewing and Crafts Store in the Home Decor section.
This week’s To-Do list:
- FINISH the Spring/Easter fabric wreath.
- 5 more rows on the Fields of Green rug.
- Finish making green hexagons.
- Finish my knitted scarf.
- List the latest rag quilt in the Quilts and Blankets section of my store.
- Finish sewing binding on Crumb quilt and get it listed too.
I am linking up with the following blogs this week: