Green means Go and I should be going and going on my sewing and craft projects. Green is also for St Patrick’s Day. So, I’m wishing you all the “luck of the Irish”
I worked on all the projects on my to-do list from last week, and completed two.
Here is my list from last week:
- FINISH the Spring/Easter fabric wreath. — Just one round completed. And, as always I am doubting I have enough strips to finish it.
- 5 more rows on the Fields of Green rug. — I did get the 5 rows added, but forgot to take a picture.
- Finish making green hexagons. — I did get all of the green hexies made that I pulled out at the first of the month.
- Finish my knitted scarf. –at least I’m getting closer, but it’s not done yet. I also did not get a picture taken.
- List the latest rag quilt in the Quilts and Blankets section of my store. –sadly, I didn’t “get around to this”
- Finish sewing binding on Crumb quilt and get it listed too.–I worked on the quilt binding but didn’t get it done before today.
Here is the progress on the Spring/Easter fabric wreath. I needed to have started this a few weeks earlier.
Here are the finished green hexagons.
This week’s to-do list:
- 7 rows on Fields of Green locker hook rug.
- Finish the Easter/Spring wreath
- Finish the knitted scarf.
- Finish crumb quilt.
I’m going to leave my list as such…..in hopes, of course, of getting more done than what is on the list.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
2 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday–Green Means Go”
Shoot low, finish big? Good luck with your list this week! I am sure you will make progress.
Lovely hexies you’ve added to your collection. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.