Whew! I am keeping busy….pretty much too busy!
Here is my to-do list from last week:
- Keep working on cleaning and organizing my craft room.–Didn’t get much of this done, but find that I sold about half of my fabric pieces and bags of scraps in my booth, so I need to make up more.
- Make at least 12 more items to add to my booth.–Again more than 12 items made.
- Work on Fields of Green rug.–Made some good progress
Here is another picture from adding more to my booth last week.
Here is a picture of what I got made this past week to add in the booth.
The color for the month with the So Scrappy blog is red. I didn’t have any red 4 patches made up, but I am going to use these, and count the red apples to make hot pad sets.
I was making doll rugs with selvage to put in my booth, and got a wild hair to go ahead and make a full size rug too. Here is my start.
I also got quite far on my Fields of Green rug. I even had to sew more strips together. I know I will still need to add on my strips.
I told you I had been really busy.
Here is my to-do list for the next week:
- Sort through fabrics and make up more bags of scraps and add pieces of fabric.
- Work on Fields of Green rug.
- Work on Selvage rug.
- Get at least one set of 16 patch hot pads completed.
I am linking up with the following blogs: