I’m so excited that there is finally a quilt retreat next week!! It’s been way too long. We decided to do middle of the week, and 3 days. 3 days because it’s been so long since we’ve gotten to have a retreat. We will be doing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I won’t be doing a post next Wednesday since I will be too busy sewing.
I really can’t wait—all those hours of dedicated sewing time!
Let’s see what was on my to-do list from last week.
- Continue to work on projects to add to my booth. –somewhat worked on….only finished one item, which is a bath puff.
- Finish Fields of Green rug to make my monthly goal.–Sadly, I ran out of green strips.
- Continue to add 5 strips each day to the selvage rug.–FAIL! I didn’t work on this at all.
- Work on cleaning my sewing/craft room.–Fail! I looked for things, but sure didn’t make any head way on cleaning and organizing.
What’s been happening is that hubby is home on vacation. Instead of closing myself up in my room, I’ve been sitting in the living room with him. We’ve been watching a lot of TV together. It’s back to my room this evening though. I have a few doll blankets that I want to finish to take to my booth along with the other few things I have gathered.
I ran out of green strips for my Fields of Green rug 🙁 Now, it’s on hold until I run across more green to cut. Hoping to find greens that match up with what I was already using too.
It’s June and time to pick a new monthly goal for One Monthly Goal with the Elm Street Quilts blog. This poor quilt hasn’t been out of the project box for at least 2 years. It’s called Arkansas Crossroads. I want to make my goal to finish this quilt. Can I do it?
What should this week’s to-do list include……
- Finish the Arkansas Crossroads quilt top at the retreat.
- Work on various projects to add to my booth at the retreat.
- Find green fabric to cut for my Fields of Green rug.
- Really do some work to clean my sewing/craft room.
Remember, I won’t be posting next week, so I really have 2 weeks to work on my to-do list.
Click the banner below to check out the One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts
I am also linking up with the following blogs:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.