Yes, again I missed posting last week. Wednesday just got too busy!
Let’s look at my to-do list from 2 weeks ago:
- Clean and organize another section of my room. –Still and always a work in progress.
- Finish the current jigsaw puzzle.–Just finished this last night.
- Work on selvage rug–not worked on at all.
- Continue to tear fabric from the roll.–I’ve worked every day and still am not thru the purple section!
- Crochet 2 dish scrubbies.–This I did accomplish.
It’s a new month already and my One Monthly Goal with Elm Street Quilts remains the same this month as it has the past two. That is to finish the Arkansas Crossroads Quilt.
I do finally have it sandwiched!
Last Wednesday at my sewing group instead of working on something I already have going, I started on the locker hook rug that I sewed all the strips together for at the last retreat.
Let’s see what I can put on my to-do list for next week, and work hard to accomplish.
- Get a good start on quilting Arkansas Crossroads quilt.
- Get at least 4 more covered notebooks done for my booth.
- Actually work on the selvage rug.
- Continue each day to tear strips from the big roll of fabric.
- Work on a rug made with the fabric from the roll.
For more information on the One Monthly Goal with Elm Street quilts, or join in and see what others goals are, click the button below.
I am also linking up with the following blogs: