Let’s look at the to-do list from 2 weeks ago, as once again I missed doing a post last week.
- Finish quilting the Arkansas Crossroads quilt, and get the binding sewn on my machine. –This is on hold as I had bobbin issues and lost motivation due to having so much ripping to do.
- Get at least 4 more covered notebooks done for my booth.–Fail–didn’t even work on these.
- Continue working on the selvage rug.–I did do some work on the selvage rug, but then decided to concentrate on the rug from the roll of fabric strips.
- Continue each day to tear strips from the big roll of fabric.–I did work on this, finally got thru the purple. I started on the red section, but decided that was wasting my time at the moment.
- Work on a rug made with the fabric from the roll.–Did pretty good on making my first rug from the roll, but wasn’t able to finish one.
As I wrote above, I stopped worrying about tearing the fabric roll into strips. I will work on it here and there, but there are other things that I need to work on daily over tearing strips. Here is my progress on the first rug from the purple.
My little sewing group meets twice a month. I’ve made this locker hook rug my sewing group project until it’s done.
Let’s see what I can put on a to-do list for this next week:
- Finish current jigsaw puzzle
- Find crochet pattern for hacky sacks and start making those to add to my booth.
- Finish 4 covered notebooks for my booth.
- Finish the purple rug.
- Work on the selvage rug.
- Start knitting a new scarf.
I am linking up with the following blogs: