It’s hard for me to believe that it’s Wednesday again already.
I am still staying at my mom’s apartment with her, almost 2 weeks now. My brother and I are going to try to put off putting her in a home, but I’ve not gotten the OK for her to not be supervised 24 hours a day. The care giver hours are going to be upped as well as some overnight pay added. They are also to be getting her a life alert as well as a pill dispenser.
My daughter is home from her 6 days of chemo. A few rough feeling days once home, but she is feeling better now. I’m not sure if they have her set up a new day for the bone marrow transplant evaluation yet.
Here is last week’s to-do list:
- Get to the library to get baby’s name embroidered on the baby quilt.–Done
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.–Done
- Make 4 covered notebooks.–Done
- Finished another pin cushion scrap bag.–Oops, forgot this was on my list.
- Make 4 microwave cozies. Done plus.
Here is my picture of the 4 covered notebooks and 4 microwave cozies, plus some crocheted scrubbies. These have all been taken to my booth in the Vintage Market. On another note, I’ve had my name on the waiting list for a booth at the front of the store. It’s finally my turn so I will moving to the front on March 1st.
Here is the prayer shawl progress, a hacky sack started, 2 cozies just about done and a coaster set to match them.
I did make it to the public library to get the baby’s name embroidered on the quilt. It was very interesting to learn how to use the machine. You can tell by the names that each one looks better than the one before.
Here is my list for this next week:
- Crochet 4 scrubbies
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.
- Crochet 4 hacky sacks
- Finished another pin cushion scrap bag.
- Make 4 microwave cozies.
I am linking up with the following blogs: