I used to say my middle name is Busy, now I think it’s Scatterbrained instead. I’m still super busy, unable to get myself into any kind of a routine. That is making me scatterbrained.
I still did no sewing this past week. This just has to change over this next week.
Let’s see what I had on my to-do list last week, and how much of it I accomplished.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–Done
- Crochet 2 bath puffs.–finished one
- Crochet 2 soap savers.–finished one
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.-No
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–I think I made some nice strides on getting more organized.
- Sandwich the Rectangles blanket.–No
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.–No
While going to yard sales I found 16 tubes of Aunt Martha’s point paint tubes very cheap. At another sale I found 4 blank pillowcases and 7 zipper bags, again at a nice price. Of course I stop everything else I should be doing to try my hand at the painting. I totally botched the first pillowcase, so it’s not shown. I messed up some on the middle bag, but there it is anyway.
I also did not completely finish the prayer shawl I was working on before starting the next one. I was given the “baby” yarn and just couldn’t wait to see how a prayer shawl made with it would come out. Also in the picture shows the one soap saver and one bath puff that I managed to finish.
I apologize for no sewing pictures. I think there is only one sewing project even on my to-do list for now. My list pretty much is exactly as last week:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Crochet 1 bath puff.
- Crochet 1 soap saver.
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Sandwich the Rectangles blanket.
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.