What did I do this past week? I don’t have a clue! I don’t recall working on anything other than the prayer shawl. On the 4th I took my crochet with me and finished a bath puff. Yesterday I crocheted the soap saver. I better change up my to-do list for this next week.
This is my list from last week:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–Done
- Crochet 1 bath puff.-Done
- Crochet 1 soap saver.-Done
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.–No
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–I at least did some each day.
- Sandwich the Rectangles blanket.–No
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.–No
Here you have the 2 items I did manage to finish.
Let’s see if I can make a more manageable to-do list with my busy life.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Clean off table and put up sewing machine.
- Find my box of beads.
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.
I link up with the following blogs: