I am done turning that huge roll of 5 inch strips into smaller ones for my rug making…..finally! More on that later in my post.
Here was my to-do list from last week:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–I actually a couple days 🙁
- Clean off table and put up sewing machine.–No
- Find my box of beads.–No
- Get out and ready to work on whatever UFO is pulled to work on at quilt guild.–Still in the project box.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–Somewhat
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.–this has to be done by Monday!–No!
- Tear the green strips into small strips.–DONE!!!!
May as well start with the strips. I spent one evening just over 2 hours cutting and tearing, but found that really messed up my lungs from the fabric dust. So, I worked diligently on not much of anything else but using scissors to cut the rest. Getting the huge roll done but part of getting my room cleaned and organized too.
I spent one evening at my mom’s sorting thru the 3 large bags of “stuff” I had at her apartment. Once done I was left with just one bag, holding fabrics for specific projects. Another evening I had a few hours of pressing and cutting time for those projects.
Yet another evening I had a few hours to actually sew. I only completed 3 items—1 cozie and 2 notebook covers.
Here we go again for my to-do list to be basically the same.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Clean off table and put up sewing machine.
- Find my box of beads.
- Sew the backing for the Lexington quilt.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.
- Crochet 5 hacky sacks
I am linking up with the following blogs: