That darn sewing machine that I had serviced just before the last retreat is not working right again. gggrrrrr! On the last day of the retreat it started gathering while I sewed. It’s still doing that, but now it’s breaking my thread every few stitches too. In other words, I can’t use it. 🙁 If anyone has any ideas on what it wrong, please let me know.
Now for last week’s to-do list:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–Done
- Clean off table and put up sewing machine.–Done
- Find my box of beads.–Sadly, still have not found it.
- Sew the backing for the Lexington quilt.–Done
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–Still working
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.–sewing machine stopped me from doing this
- Crochet 5 hacky sacks–Completed 3
Here is the backing for my Lexington quilt. I fought the gathering as I sewed, but it’s done!
Here are the items I finished at my mom’s. 4 Cozies, 4 pocket tissue covers, and a set of coasters.
Here are the 3 hacky sacks that I did finish, a stack of cozies that I attempted to get started, and a pile of cut fabric for making bean bags. Also, I didn’t find my box of beads, but I did find a small bag that was enough to make 3 more bracelets.
All in all I am very pleased with what I was able to get done over this past week. Let’s look at a list for this next week.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Clean off table and put up sewing machine.
- Find my box of beads.
- Sandwich Lexington quilt.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.
- Take sewing machine in to see if they will tell me what is wrong.
I link up with the following blogs: