Old Faithful would be the sewing machine that was my first machine. Hubby bought it for me at Wal-Mart around 15 years ago on a Black Friday at Wal-Mart. Cost a whole $40, but I’ve pulled it out again to at least be able to sew some. I’ve not decided what to do with the Bernetta yet.
Well, the past week has just been “off”, which is nothing unusual. Here is the to-do list that I made.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.-Yes
- Clean off table and put up sewing machine.–Did get this done
- Find my box of beads.–Sadly, again no.
- Sandwich Lexington quilt.–No
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–yes
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.–No
- Take sewing machine in to see if they will tell me what is wrong.–Really need to do this.
I stocked back up on the scrubby yarn, even trying a different kind. I had a little run on selling bean bags, good thing I had the squares cut last week for making them already.
I almost have enough cleaned up in my room to set up the big table for sandwiching the quilt. To-Do list for this next week pretty much stays the same again.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Get larger table set up.
- Find my box of beads.
- Sandwich Lexington quilt.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.
- Get some work done on rugs.
I link up with the following blogs: