It’s late, but I didn’t like the idea of missing a week of posting. There is one more day of the quilt retreat. I have more panels for more blankets, but need to find backing and batting to make more.
Last week’s list was to be for 2 weeks, but I will still make a new one for this next week.
- Finish and frame the diamond art.–Done
- Make a check list every night for the following day. –did some days, still need to work on this.
- Start a red and green toothbrush rug.– started, will share a picture next week.
- Make as many baby blankets as possible at the quilt retreat.–4 is what I got made with what supplies I had.
- Finish the Diamonds quilt top and choose backing and binding. –not worked on yet.
I’m going to let Araya choose which of the 4 baby blankets she wants. She’s not gotten back to me yet. The other 3 are going to my booth.
I didn’t forget to take a picture of the finished diamond art once I framed it this time. So far, this is still by far my favorite of all the art I’ve done.
My list for the following week:
- Make 5 covered notebooks.
- Make a check list every night for the following day.
- Continue to work on red and green toothbrush rug.
- Make 4 tag a long blankets at the quilt retreat.
- Finish the Diamonds quilt top and choose backing and binding.
I link up with the following blogs: