The retreat was great. I was exhausted, but I love the dedicated sewing time that I get at the retreats.
From last week’s list:
- Make 2 covered notebooks, 10 cozies, 2 sets of coasters, and 2 tissue covers at the retreat. –Done, and even for 9 tissue covers made.
- Make a check list every night for the following day. –Yay! I am still keeping up with my daily check list.
- Continue to work on red and green toothbrush rug.–done
- Work on cat cross stitch. –done
I want to start with the little fabric bowl that we learned how to make at the retreat. It was easy and fun, and finally an idea for Christmas. I have a large piece of a Christmas print with bulbs with ice skaters inside. I’m going to make them and fill them with candy for family gifts.
Here are all of the little items I got made at the retreat that are now in my booth.
I had hoped to finish the cat cross stitch by the end of the month, but it’s likely to happen.
Same with the green and red rug. I do want to finish it before this month is over.
Next week I hope to:
- Get a good start on making the fabric bowls for Christmas.
- Make a check list every night for the following day.
- Continue to work on red and green toothbrush rug.
- Work on cat cross stitch.
I link up with the following blogs: