Yep, Lemmy Lynn Elizabeth was a work in progress for 9 months and she is now here! She was stubborn and didn’t turn. The Dr. got her turned, but then the induction wasn’t doing anything. 12 hours later my daughter had a c-section. Long day but so worth it!
- Get a good start on making the fabric bowls for Christmas.–done
- Make a check list every night for the following day. –done
- Continue to work on red and green toothbrush rug. –done
- Work on cat cross stitch.– done
I’m choosing not to take pictures of the rug and cross stitch. I worked on both each day, but not enough to warrant sharing a picture. This is my progress on the fabric boxes to fill for family Christmas gifts. I also worked some on them each day as well. I think they are turning out really cute.
For next week I hope to:
- Really figure out what needs to be made for my booth and find time to make the items.
- Continue to work on rug.
- Continue to work on cross stitch.
- Learn some exercises to do daily.
I link up with the following blogs: