This week I have finishes to show! Whew is all I can feel about them.
My list last week:
- Make hacky sacks to take to my booth.– 3 done
- Work on pillowcases for charity.–No
- Finish the lockerhook rug.–Yes!
- Work on soda bottle cap trivets as I collect caps–yes
- Finish the fabric bowls over the weekend.–Yes
So far I am really enjoying taking part in the RSC color challenge again. I am using the color to make items for my booth. I think this will keep me motivated and continually adding to my booth. 3 hacky sacks, 5 fabric bowls and a trivet all in green, finished.
I finished finger crocheting the t-shirt throw. I took a picture of it on the back of the couch. I look forward to working on another one. I have lots of t-shirts already cut and a pile more to go. Once they are cut into strips, I then cut the remaining from the top and use those for reusable rags.
And……the locker hook rug is finally done!!
Is it my imagination or has Amazon made it a lot harder to share in your posts? I no longer see the option to show an image, just a link. There is no way in the back office to do anything except links either that I see. Am I missing something??
A list for this next week:
- Work on plastic canvas blocks in green.
- Make the pillowcases for charity to be taken to guild on the 29th.
- Make pocket tissue covers in green.
- Finish a soda bottle cap trivet in green.
- Get advertising type posts written here on my blog.
I link up with the following blogs:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.