Now, I didn’t even think to take pictures at the retreat. Shame on me! I feel like I did well. I worked on making items for my booth. I finished 8 covered notebooks, 5 doll blankets, and 4 pocket tissue covers. I also cut 5 inch squares from Valentines fabric and lined them to sew for half square triangles.
I won some nice prizes at the retreat too. A Christmas bag with 2 charm packs of Christmas print, 2 charm pack set with Barn Yard friends and a plain color, misc. fat quarter pack, patterns with a fat quarter pack, T-shirt project book in a t-shirt bag and some t-shirts to get me started, magnetic bowl, magnet bookmark, inspirational notes pack, and a Missouri Star bag.
Last Wednesday was another chaotic Wednesday and I didn’t get a post up again. Here is the to-do list I made from 2 weeks ago:
- Start the red toothbrush rug.–All I have done is the center braid, but that is a start.
- Finish knitting the scarf. Still working on the scarf.
- Check pricing of scrubbie yarn.–checked prices, found Hobby Lobby to have 30% off all yarn and bought 2 skeins.
- Pack my bags for a quilt retreat coming up later this month. –Actually packed project boxes, but didn’t miss packing anything that I needed.
I call this picture “a mess of projects”. Let’s see—the yarn, beans and hose for making the hacky sacks, a snippet monster to finish, a covered notebook just done, the squares sewn for half square triangles, washcloths to finish, bean bags to fill, and the selvage rug that I need to get back to.
Let’s make a to-do list for next week:
- Make a hacky sack each day.
- Work on red toothbrush rug.
- Finish current knitted scarf and start on another.
- Sew the Valentine’s wall hanging front.
I think that sounds like a good list that I can complete.
I am linking up with the following blogs: