Hubby had a week of vacation added, so we are camping again. Just tonight and tomorrow night around other activities, but I am still very pleased.
Last week I had these items on my to-do list:
- Finish the 10 microwave cozies–done
- Make a check list every night for the following day.–I did well the first few days, so need to keep on this.
- Finish the multicolored toothbrush rug.–done
- A good effort to clear more out of and organize my sewing/craft/office room.–I don’t think I got anywhere on this.
6 of the 10 microwave cozies that I finished. The other 4 are already taken to my booth.
I finished this toothbrush rug. I think I will make one just green and red for Christmas next.
Couldn’t help but work on this diamond art now that I have a frame to put it in.
Believe it or not, I got motivated to finally take the 2 charm packs and make the half square triangles for a quilt. Yes, finally work on a quilt again. I believe I have a nice red to use for borders. I’m going to name it Diamonds
Over the next week I plan to:
- Finish and frame the diamond art.
- Make a check list every night for the following day.
- Start a red and green toothbrush rug.
- A good effort to clear more out of and organize my sewing/craft/office room.
- Get a start on finishing the Diamonds quilt top.
I am linking up with the following blogs: