I did make some progress on my to-do list from last week. Let’s see what was on my list.
- 7 rows on Fields of Green locker hook rug.–done
- Finish the Easter/Spring wreath–done
- Finish the knitted scarf.–decided I want it longer than I thought.
- Finish crumb quilt.–done
I made the 7 rows on my Fields of Green locker hook rug. If I only do 7 rows a week it’s going to take a long time to get it done, so I want to step that up a bit.
I finished the Spring/Easter fabric wreath and have it listed in the Home Decor section of my store.
I was going to stop my knitted scarf short but decided that I do want it the more “normal” length. I started in on the second skein of yarn.
I finished the Crumb Quilt and it’s now listed in the Quilts and Blankets section of my store.
I guess I forgot to put the hexgons on my to-do list last week. I did get a little done as far as sewing on the hexagons.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish knitting scarf.
- 2 rows per day on Fields of Green lockerhook rug.
- Sew the remaining green hexagons on.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
Find all of your Quilting and Sewing needs on Amazon.