Whew! Life outside of the house is so busy, but I have to just keep going.
I have lots of started little projects started for items to add to my booth. They are having a Sale-A-Bration this coming weekend to celebrate being open 6 months. I hope to finish all the little projects to take in by Friday to add to my booth.
Let’s look at my to-do list from last week:
- Sort through fabrics and make up more bags of scraps and add pieces of fabric. –DONE, but still lots to sort through.
- Work on Fields of Green rug. –Worked on.
- Work on Selvage rug.–Worked on.
- Get at least one set of 16 patch hot pads completed. –Fail. I did get the insulbrite cut and one pinned.
I added quite a bit to my booth over the past week. I wasn’t going to mix what I have for sale here on my site with what I was putting in the booth, but I changed my mind. When items are sold at the Market, I know what it is right away as a description is put up on the vendor site. I’ve just made sure to make the price tags match my titles here on the site.
I worked on the Fields of Green rug. I need to finish it by next week to make my One Monthly Goal with the Elm Street Quilts blog. I will need to sew the rest of my strips together.
I worked on the selvage rug. I had a goal of how many strips I was going to add on each day. A couple of days I missed my goal, but I am pleased with the progress.
Let’s see about a to-do list for this next week:
- Finish all I can of little projects that are started to get to my booth by Friday evening.
- Finish Fields of Green rug to make my monthly goal.
- Continue to add 5 strips each day to the selvage rug.
- Work on cleaning my sewing/craft room.
I am linking up with the following blogs this week:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.