Welcome to Wednesday….the last Wednesday of May. I’m still plugging away sewing etc. I don’t have a picture of my booth this week as it’s set up pretty much how it will stay now.
Let’s look at my to-do list from last week.
- Finish all I can of little projects that are started to get to my booth by Friday evening. — I ended up making 3 trips to the Market to add items to my booth last week. This includes 2 sets of patchwork hot pads with the apples on them, which I forgot to get a picture of.
- Finish Fields of Green rug to make my monthly goal. –not finished yet, but I still have a few days.
- Continue to add 5 strips each day to the selvage rug.– Didn’t make 5 a day, but did make progress.
- Work on cleaning my sewing/craft room. –I did a little of this, once again finding things that I had totally forgotten about. Unfortunately the room is looking worse rather than better at this point.
The Fields of Green rug is my monthly goal for May with Elm Street Quilts blog. I still have a few more days to finish it. I’m taking it to my small sewing group this afternoon. I will have to do a separate post for it.
I got a picture of my progress on the selvage rug, which includes some sets of coasters I am finishing up to add to my booth. Compare the rug to the coasters and you can see that I have a long ways to go to finish the rug.
hhmm…I did end up getting a picture of one set of the patchwork hot pads after all. I made them to go with the red, which is the color of the month with the So Scrappy blog. I did it this way because I had a whole stack of 4 patches already made.
Let’s see about a to-do list for this next week. I think it’s going to be the same as last week. 🙂
- Continue to work on projects to add to my booth.
- Finish Fields of Green rug to make my monthly goal.
- Continue to add 5 strips each day to the selvage rug.
- Work on cleaning my sewing/craft room.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
Check Amazon for all your quilting needs!