Bad batting—ugh! I have saved this big bag of batting just for the Arkansas Crossroads quilt. As you know, it’s been years since I started this quilt top. I’m sure I got the batting from a yard sale or estate sale. It’s called Cloud Loft. I don’t even know if they even still sell this brand. I took it out of the bag and tried to unroll it. It just ripped all over the place.
A little at a time I am getting the backing basted on. I had hoped to have all sandwiching done and the binding sewn on by this time!
Here is last week’s to-do list:
- Clean my room to be able to set up the ironing board and then the table so I can sandwich the Arkansas Crossroads quilt.—-DONE still a lot of cleaning and organizing to do in my room, but I made this goal.
- Sew the other 2 double towel scarfs–DONE
- Work on selvage rug–Fail–didn’t pick it up at all
- Continue to tear fabric from the roll.—I worked each day on this and didn’t even get through the purple yet.
- Crochet 4 dish scrubbies.–I made 2 instead of 4
- Finish the thread jigsaw puzzle–DONE–and sold within minutes of putting it in my booth.
Let’s see what is on my list for this next week:
- Clean and organize another section of my room.
- Finish the current jigsaw puzzle.
- Work on selvage rug
- Continue to tear fabric from the roll.
- Crochet 2 dish scrubbies.
I am linking up with the following blogs: