Yes, I’ve done it again, I’ve found something new to make. A kind woman at church gave me the bag of yarn to make prayer shawls, as I mentioned in last week’s post. But, she also gave a bag for me. I knew she put in cotton yarn for the washcloths I crochet. I didn’t know, until she gave me printed patterns this past Sunday, that she gave me scrubbie yarn too. I didn’t even know there was such a thing.
Before we look at those, let’s look at last week’s to-do list:
- Finish the purple rug and start on a red one.–Finished the purple, but didn’t get the red started.
- Finish knitting the scarf.–about half way done
- Make 5 covered notebooks.–Done and in my booth.
- Crochet at least one row each day on the prayer shawl.–missed a few days on rows.
- Make 3 more hacky sacks.–Only made the one.
I have almost crocheted all the scrubbie yarn into scrubbies. I want now to go buy more of the yarn.
Let’s see what I can put on my to-do list for this next week:
- Start the red toothbrush rug.
- Finish knitting the scarf.
- Check pricing of scrubbie yarn.
- Pack my bags for a quilt retreat coming up later this month.
Since I now have babysitting duty of young grandchildren, who keep my hopping, I better keep a short list.
I am linking up with the following blogs: