Yes! I have another quilt retreat to go to already. This one is mid-week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week. I have 3 projects I hope to finish while there. More on that later with a picture.
For now let’s see how I did on my to-do list from last week.
- Make a hacky sack each day.–only got 3 finished
- Work on red toothbrush rug.–I have a start on this.
- Finish current knitted scarf and start on another.–Done!
- Sew the Valentine’s wall hanging front.–not quite, but almost.
I always have several projects going at once. I try to work on each one at least a bit each day. This picture you see the new scarf I’ve started knitting, the prayer shawl I am crocheting, and the red toothbrush red started. I had not been working on the prayer shawl as I should. I started listening to the Bible online…..working on the prayer shawl while listening seems very appropriate as well as a way to know that I am working on it daily.
On the design wall I have what was going to be a Valentine’s wall hanging. Instead, I decided to make it a table runner. I started on a baby blanket from the 2 charm packs I won, then realized I can make 2. I just put them together in the order they were in the charm pack. These 3 projects are my goal to finish at the quilt retreat this coming week.
I will not be doing a post next Wednesday due to the retreat. Here is my next to-do list.
- Make more hacky sacks.
- Work on red toothbrush rug.
- Work on knitting the scarf.
- Finish the Valentine’s table runner and 2 baby blankets at the retreat.
I am linking up with the following blogs: