I think I did well getting things made at the retreat last week. I finished both baby quilts and the Valentine’s table runner. I made 2 covered notebooks, 2 sets of coasters, and 6 pocket tissue covers. I also sewed more strips together for the rug I am working on at my sewing group.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the quilts and runner, but did take a picture of the rack I bought for my booth to hang items. If you look you can see all 3 on the rack. I’m hoping to make some of my items more visible if they are hanging up instead of in a pile!
Project pile: the prayer shawl, a baby blanket, the scarf, and a stack of hot pads.
Let’s look at my last to-do list:
- Make more hacky sacks. –Only made one more
- Work on red toothbrush rug.–Did work on it, but it’s to the side for now.
- Work on knitting the scarf.–Hoped to finish it, but not quite yet.
- Finish the Valentine’s table runner and 2 baby blankets at the retreat.–DONE!
Let’s see about a to-do list for this next week:
- Finish current prayer shawl and start another one.
- Finish the knitted scarf and start on another one.
- Work on the yellow crocheted baby blanket.
- Crochet at least 3 hacky sacks and at least 5 scrubbies.
- Make at least 2 doll blankets and sets of doll pillows.
I think that is more than plenty with the little amount of time I have around everything else in my life.
I had to share this picture with you as well. My 4 yr old granddaughter, Amelia, insisted I needed to take a picture of the butterfly. I don’t know what this flowering bush is, but it does attract. I think I got a really nice picture.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
2 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday–Retreat Report”
I like the look of your booth and would definitely stop in there to shop. Your project pile looks great, especially those pretty hot pads. Love the butterfly – the flowers are gorgeous.
Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!
A rack is a great addition to your booth! Thanks for sharing your projects on Wednesday Wait Loss.