I make the to-do list every week, glad that I ran across the link up including it. I rarely complete the list, but it’s a great motivation all the same.
Here was my list from last week:
- Finish current prayer shawl and start another one.— still working on this
- Finish the knitted scarf and start on another one.—still working on this
- Work on the yellow crocheted baby blanket.–worked on although not as much as I wanted to.
- Crochet at least 3 hacky sacks and at least 5 scrubbies.–hhmm 0 hacky sacks and 3 scrubbies.
- Make at least 2 doll blankets and sets of doll pillows.–in the process of finishing 3 of each.
Here is my progress on the baby blanket and prayer shawl.
The 3 sets of doll blankets and pillows:
Today was one of my monthly sewing group meetings and I worked on the locker hook rug. I figure two more meetings and it will be done!
This week’s to-do list is going to be pretty much the same as last week.
- Finish current prayer shawl and start another one.
- Finish the knitted scarf and start on another one.
- Work on the yellow crocheted baby blanket.
- Crochet at least 3 hacky sacks and at least 5 scrubbies.
- Finish the doll blankets and pillows and get them to my booth.
I am linking up with the following blogs: