I make the to-do list every week, glad that I ran across the link up including it. I rarely complete the list, but it’s a great motivation all the same.
Here was my list from last week:
- Finish current prayer shawl and start another one.— still working on this
- Finish the knitted scarf and start on another one.—still working on this
- Work on the yellow crocheted baby blanket.–worked on although not as much as I wanted to.
- Crochet at least 3 hacky sacks and at least 5 scrubbies.–hhmm 0 hacky sacks and 3 scrubbies.
- Make at least 2 doll blankets and sets of doll pillows.–in the process of finishing 3 of each.
Here is my progress on the baby blanket and prayer shawl.
The 3 sets of doll blankets and pillows:
Today was one of my monthly sewing group meetings and I worked on the locker hook rug. I figure two more meetings and it will be done!
This week’s to-do list is going to be pretty much the same as last week.
- Finish current prayer shawl and start another one.
- Finish the knitted scarf and start on another one.
- Work on the yellow crocheted baby blanket.
- Crochet at least 3 hacky sacks and at least 5 scrubbies.
- Finish the doll blankets and pillows and get them to my booth.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
3 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday–To-Do List”
Baby Blanket and Prayer shawl are beautiful, they look to be warm and cozy. Love also the scrap doll quilt. I am not familir with locker hook rug, so went Google and found it very interesting, looking forward for seeing your rug done.
Hi Marsha! Your prayer shawl is pretty – who do you make those for? Love those cute little doll quilts! And that hook rug looks great! When I worked for a church there used to be a very sweet lady came in and visited us in the office. One day she informed us all that she was a “hooker” – lol you wouldn’t believe the faces we made! Then she showed us the hooked rug she was working on. I’ve never forgotten how funny she was.
Thank you so much for linking to To Do Tuesday. I do need to tell you that for some reason, there is an issue with accessing your link from my blog through your linkup. And it’s only MY blog that has that issue, because I see that the other blogs you are linking to can access your website just fine. I sent a request to Inlinkz support last week, but of course no answer yet. In the meantime, I’m adding a link to your blog within my post, if that’s OK with you. I just don’t want you to get discouraged if no one visits you from my post!
Those doll blankets are so adorable! And oh so cute with the little pillows. I would have loved one as a child. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.