If I put my mind to it, I can really move along with my projects.
I’m still at my mom’s but should be able to go home and just work here daily with her by next week some time. My daughter’s platelets went really low (2) so she had a blood transfusion yesterday. She is waiting on the swab tests to come in the mail for the bone morrow matching.
Here is my to-do list from last week:
- Crochet 4 scrubbies–Done
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.–Done
- Crochet 4 hacky sacks–Done
- Finish another pin cushion scrap bag.–Done
- Make 4 microwave cozies.–Done
I made all the goals on my to-do list and a little extra.
In this picture are the items that I took to my booth this week. 4 microwave cozies, pin cushion scrap bag, 4 hacky sacks, 4 scrubbies, 4 bean nags and 3 pocket tissue covers. The bean bags and tissue covers were the extras that I was able to complete.
I finished the current prayer shawl and have a start on the next one.
I got my guild challenge sandwiched and a start on the quilting.
To-Do list for this next week:
- Crochet 4 scrubbies
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.
- Finish my guild challenge.
- Finish another pin cushion scrap bag.
- Make 4 microwave cozies.
- Sandwich Ariel’s baby quilt.
I am linking up with the following blogs: