I’m really wondering why my Wednesday’s have been so crazy lately. 9:30 PM I realized I had readied my pictures, but hadn’t done my post yet!
Here is a look at my to-do list from last week:
- Get back to cleaning and organizing my room.–I did a little bit each day.
- Get started on making more covered notebooks–I completed 5!
- Keep working on the microwave cozies.–I completed 12!
- Finish making as many scrubbies as I can with the yarn I have.- Done!
- Make 3 hacky sacks.–didn’t make this one
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.–DONE
No pictures of my room, it’s just way too embarrassing! I did work on it, even just a little, each day. Yesterday I put boxes back in my closet. I had to laugh when my little 2 yr old grandson, Zephaniah, came in here today and said “Oh! You cleaned!”
I finish all microwave cozies that I had batting for. Good thing too as I was down to just 2 in my booth.
I couldn’t help myself but open one of the counted cross stitch kits even though I have so many other things to get done. I’ve only been putting in a few stitches each day. Also in the picture is the ONE hacky sack that I got done, and another one started. I have to restock on the hacky sacks as someone this past week bought ALL of then that I had in my booth.
Here are the 5 notebook covers that I completed. In the back ground are strips I sewed together for the rug in the next picture and also selvage pieces that are starts to make more doll rugs.
Since I sold another of my locker hook rugs in my booth I decided I better get this one out and finish it. I’ve not worked on it for many months.
Here is my to-do list for this next week:
- Continue to work at last a little each day on cleaning and organizing my room.
- Finish at least 3 doll rugs.
- Crochet at least 7 hacky sacks.
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.–Listened to Bible, but didn’t crochet much on the prayer shawl.
- Finish the locker hook rug.
I’m keeping it pretty short this week.
And, I am linking up with the following blogs: