This past Monday at quilt guild was our members sale day. I love this month every year to shop! Before I got to my to-do list, let me share a picture of my purchases. I spent a total of $34.
Now, for last week’s to-do list:
- Continue to work at last a little each day on cleaning and organizing my room.–I have done this.
- Finish at least 3 doll rugs.–only finished 2
- Crochet at least 7 hacky sacks.–only got 4 done
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.–Listened to Bible, but didn’t crochet much on the prayer shawl.–listened each day, but didn’t crochet every day.
- Finish the locker hook rug.–DONE
Here is the finished locker hook rug as well as the doll rugs and hacky sacks that I was able to get done.
I worked one day at mom’s getting 2 more pin cushion scrap bags almost done. All I need to do is sew the pin cushion part closed.
Not long ago one of my mother’s neighbors showed me her 5D Diamond art. I thought no way would I ever do something like that. Well……that was until one of the guild members had 8 of them in the members sale for just $2 each. Again I said I wouldn’t start one right away. You know me though, I did start one. I’m having a lot of fun with it even though I know that I should be working on other projects.
Let’s see what I want on my to-do list for this next week.
- Continue to work at last a little each day on cleaning and organizing my room.
- Get materials together to work on my round robin quilt.
- Crochet at least 2 hacky sacks.
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.–Listened to Bible, but didn’t crochet much on the prayer shawl.
- Get at least 6 microwave cozies made.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
4 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday–Members Sale”
You did great on your list! How’s your Mom doing? I’ve not heard of diamond art and look forward to seeing yours. Wow you got a lot for $34! Love the pin cushion scrap bags and hooked rug.
Thank you for linking up with To Do Tuesday!
Mom is mom…..her memory isn’t good, but wasn’t before the stroke. I hate to say the past few days I’ve not wanted to do anything but the diamond art. I know I have other things to get done.
That rug is lovely! You’ve made great progress on your list this week. That diamond art fascinates me. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.
What a haul for $34!!!