This past Monday at quilt guild was our members sale day. I love this month every year to shop! Before I got to my to-do list, let me share a picture of my purchases. I spent a total of $34.
Now, for last week’s to-do list:
- Continue to work at last a little each day on cleaning and organizing my room.–I have done this.
- Finish at least 3 doll rugs.–only finished 2
- Crochet at least 7 hacky sacks.–only got 4 done
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.–Listened to Bible, but didn’t crochet much on the prayer shawl.–listened each day, but didn’t crochet every day.
- Finish the locker hook rug.–DONE
Here is the finished locker hook rug as well as the doll rugs and hacky sacks that I was able to get done.
I worked one day at mom’s getting 2 more pin cushion scrap bags almost done. All I need to do is sew the pin cushion part closed.
Not long ago one of my mother’s neighbors showed me her 5D Diamond art. I thought no way would I ever do something like that. Well……that was until one of the guild members had 8 of them in the members sale for just $2 each. Again I said I wouldn’t start one right away. You know me though, I did start one. I’m having a lot of fun with it even though I know that I should be working on other projects.
Let’s see what I want on my to-do list for this next week.
- Continue to work at last a little each day on cleaning and organizing my room.
- Get materials together to work on my round robin quilt.
- Crochet at least 2 hacky sacks.
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.–Listened to Bible, but didn’t crochet much on the prayer shawl.
- Get at least 6 microwave cozies made.
I am linking up with the following blogs: