We will look at my to-do list, but I am really addicted to the 5D Diamond Art. Therefore, the Diamonds have it.
- Continue to work at last a little each day on cleaning and organizing my room.–I have done this.
- Get materials together to work on my round robin quilt.–Half done
- Crochet at least 2 hacky sacks.–Nope
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.–Listened to Bible, but didn’t crochet every day on the prayer shawl.
- Get at least 6 microwave cozies made.–Done+
Since the Diamonds have it, I will start with the diamond art. I am posting this late because I wanted to finish this one before posting. And, yes, I have a little start on the next one.
I finished 9 microwave cozies, surpassing the 6 on my to-do list.
This Round Robin top has also been a challenge. I spent all week during my small times of cleaning and organizing my room looking for the top. I came home tonight, turned around, and it was just right there. Strange, but made me happy. I don’t have the batting out, or the fabric for the binding, but I have chosen the black flowered print for the back.
Let me make a list for this next week and try harder to stick to it.
- Continue to work at last a little each day on cleaning and organizing my room.
- Sandwich my round robin quilt.
- Crochet at least 3 hacky sacks.
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.
- Get at 6 microwave cozies made.
- Crochet 4 scrubbies.
I am linking up with the following blogs: