Late again to get this post written, that is. Wednesday used to pretty much be a laid back day for the most part, but it sure has not been that for weeks now.
Here was my to-do list from last week. I actually did pretty well on it.
- Continue to work at last a little each day on cleaning and organizing my room.–Done, although it’s slow.
- Sandwich my round robin quilt.–Not done, but I did get all materials rounded up, and binding strips cut.
- Crochet at least 3 hacky sacks.–Done
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.–Done
- Get at 6 microwave cozies made.–Done
- Crochet 4 scrubbies.–Done
Most of the “cleaning and organizing” of my room was clearing a shelf on the wall and putting all my Scentsy items up so I know what I have. I get the Whiff Box each month and love it!! My daughter, Elizabeth, sells Scentsy. You can find her website HERE if you are interested.
I am only allowing myself so much time to work on the diamond art each day, then I put it on the other side of the room. It’s still tempting to go bring it back to work on, but I know I have other more important things to work on.
Another Prayer shawl done, and the next one started.
These are the items that I finished and took to my booth this week–4 bean bags, 3 hacky sacks, 7 hot pads, 5 scrubbies and 6 cozies.
Some time back I bought this ribbon shaped wreath frame. My intentions were to make a Breast cancer awareness wreath. That is until I found out that orange is Leukemia Awareness. I bought some packs of oranges in Batiks fat quarters at the members sale just for making this. I will give it to Elizabeth when done.
Time for next week’s to-do list:
- Continue to work at last a little each day on cleaning and organizing my room.
- Sandwich my round robin quilt.
- Crochet at least 3 hacky sacks.
- Continue daily Bible listening and working on prayer shawl.
- Get 5 microwave cozies made.
- Crochet 4 scrubbies.
- Finish Leukemia Awareness fabric wreath.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
1 thought on “WIP Wednesday–Late Again”
Great job on your goals. I like having a to do list, or goals as I call it. It keeps me focused on projects so I don’t start new things or have ‘squirrel’ moments too often.