I guess instead of need time I should say I want more time. I have so many other obligations that it’s so hard to get in the time. I’m doing what I can, when I can.
Here is my list from last week:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–yes
- Get larger table set up.–yes
- Find my box of beads.–it’s elusive
- Sandwich Lexington quilt.–started
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–yes
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.–no
- Get some work done on rugs.–no
I did make a couple of hacky sacks and more scrubbies. I also broke down and bought beads at Dollar Tree and made more bracelets. I forgot to get a picture before taking the items to my booth.
It took me days to get a corner of my room cleaned up enough to get out the ironing board. Top is ready to be pressed.
I also have the next 10 microwave cozies done with the next step.
Here is my list for this next week:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Finish the 10 microwave cozies
- Find my box of beads.
- Sandwich Lexington quilt.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.
- Get some work done on rugs.
- Finish the 2 pin cushion scrap bags that I have started at my mom’s.
Wish me luck!
I link up with the following blogs: