Plans? Plans change. I may be getting to make that trip soon, and I don’t plan to take the sewing machine with me. So, I’m working towards sewing as many projects as I can.
Here is the to-do list that I made last week:
- Crochet 3 hacky sacks–crocheting was packed into a project box instead.
- Continue to work on the lockerhook rug.–I did some stitches, then cut more string, and sewed more strips on. It’s also in a project box now.
- Arrange the blocks for the Pennies From Heaven quilt on my design wall.–done and started to sew together.
- Work on the next 6 microwave cozies.–worked on and done
I’ve finished 3 doll blankets and have 2 more to make. In the process of making hot pads.
I finished the 6 microwave cozies. I also crocheted 2 more washcloths.
Here is my progress on the Pennies From Heaven quilt pattern. Yes, mine is made with different colors.
I will go ahead and make a to-do list for this coming week:
- Sew as many small projects as possible.
- Finish Pennies From Heaven quilt top.
- Find the items I am missing to pack for the trip.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.