Yay! I have another retreat coming up this Friday and Saturday. I plan, and have packed up, small projects to work on. These will be notebook covers, microwave cozies, coasters, and tissue covers. We are going to learn to make a fabric bowl with 10 inch squares while there. I look forward to that.
Last week’s list was:
- Make 5 covered notebooks.– Got 3 done and forgot to get a picture before taking them to my booth!
- Make a check list every night for the following day.–so far so good.
- Continue to work on red and green toothbrush rug. –done, but will share a picture next week.
- Make 4 tag a long blankets at the quilt retreat.–Done
- Finish the Diamonds quilt top and choose backing and binding.–Finished the whole quilt.
Here are the 4 tag along blankets that I made at the last retreat.
You might remember this Owl diamond art that I finished. I finally found a frame big enough for it. I wish I could have gotten rid of the glare, but I think this turned out just beautiful.
I went ahead and pushed myself to finish the diamonds quilt. I have others that I would like to work on.
We were given our challenge at quilt guild this week. It’s a fun one. I came home and started getting things out to work on it right away. Then I realized I need to work on other things first as the challenge is not due until April. We are to make a quilt based on a song title, or first line of a song. I had my idea right away. Of course I can’t share the idea, or the quilt until after the quilts are revealed at guild.
For this next week I want to do:
- Make 2 covered notebooks, 10 cozies, 2 sets of coasters, and 2 tissue covers at the retreat.
- Make a check list every night for the following day.
- Continue to work on red and green toothbrush rug.
- Work on cat cross stitch.
I am linking up to the following blogs: