Oops! I ended up selling the last few knitted scarves that I had in my booth. Plans changed and I started knitting scarves instead of working on my to-do list. I am so blessed that a lady at church gave me a bag of the fancy yarns so I am able to knit the pretty scarves.
Let’s look at my to-do list from last week anyway:
- Get back to working on Christmas gifts.–I did work on them.
- Finish the other 6 fabric bowls.–finished 2
- Make hot pads.–was able to make 3 with the insul-bright pieces I could sew together.
- Finish red and green rug.–worked on it one day.
Guess I really didn’t do as bad as I thought on my to-do list afterall.
I finished knitting 2 scarves and almost done with the pink one. I made 3 hot pads, and the 2 fabric bowls that I finished. I even had 3 days that I didn’t go anywhere, and still feel unaccomplished.
This is what I will work on doing this next week:
- Finish the red and green rug.
- Knit more scarves.
- Work on Christmas gifts.
- Finish the other 4 fabric bowls for my booth.
I link up with the following blogs:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.