I have my name on the waiting list for a booth at the Vintage Market. I don’t know how long I will have to wait for a spot, but I want to be prepared. I don’t want to mix up items that are listed for sale here on my site with what I put in my booth. I think that would get way too confusing! So, I’m working on getting other items made, and I’ve prices items that I hadn’t gotten listed here yet.
Here is my to-do list from last week:
- Finish knitting my scarf. — I did finish this….finally!
- Get out hexagons for the April color with the SoScrappy blog. — Done, and pictured below.
- Get out my Colorful 5 and dime quilt to finish. — Done and pictured below.
- Get a minimum of 10 rows done on the Fields of Green locker hook rug.– not worked on at all 🙁
Here are my hexagons to sew on this month with the color light/bright blue with the soscrappy blog.
Here is my colorful 5 and dime quilt. I am making finishing this quilt my One Monthly Goal for April with the Elm Street Quilts challenge. Click the image below to find out more about Elm Street Quilts.
And, here is my table of projects from my title. These projects include rugs, doll rugs, crocheted washclothes, knitted scarves, coasters, snippit monsters, baskets of apple, dish scrubbies, double towel scarves and covered notebooks. There are a couple of other items I hope to get made as well. I think each week I will show how the table of projects is progressing.
Here is my to-do list for this next week.
- Get as many projects completed as I can from the table.
- Work on the Fields of Green rug.
- Get binding made for the colorful 5 and dime quilt.
- Add at least 10 hexagons on to my scrappy hexagon quilt.
I am also linking up with the following blogs: