Have you ever been looking for one thing and end up finding many other treasures along the way? I went to my closet to find the bag where I had my plastic canvas blocks. I ended up finding 2 big bags of fabric that I forgot I had stored in there. Plus, I found a tote of completed items that I hadn’t gotten listed for sale here on my site yet. Yay! More inventory for when they call me that a spot is available in the Market.
Here is my to-do list from last week:
- Get as many projects completed as I can from the table. — I completed a towel scarf, 2 tissue covers, one notebook cover and 2 sets of coasters.
- Work on the Fields of Green rug.– I did more work on this than expected, then didn’t get a picture taken for this week.
- Get binding machine sewn on to the colorful 5 and dime quilt.–Done!
- Add at least 10 hexagons on to my scrappy hexagon quilt.– I’m afraid I only thought about this several times. I think the hexagons will be on the back burner as I work to get projects done for the Market and work to organize my room.
I have a thought—if the booth is the right size and shape I am thinking of putting up a big ironing board on one side with baskets of items for sale on top of it. As I got these few projects done and put them on the table top ironing board, I thought it looked pretty nice.
Binding is machine sewn on to the Colorful 5 and Dime. Now I need to get it hand sewn down before the end of the month.
And, here is my project table, yes, with more added to it. I’m currently in the process of cleaning this table off though and putting each project in it’s own bag. I need the table for an upcoming yard sale at my daughters house.
This is my to-do list for the next week:
- Get as many projects completed as I can from the table and get projects in their own bags to clean off the table.
- Work on the Fields of Green rug.
- Get binding hand sewn on to the colorful 5 and dime quilt.
I am linking up with the following blogs: