It may be a new year, but I’m not starting the year with many changes.
For an update on my daughter–once her white blood cell count stabalizes, they are going to allow her to go home and spend a couple days with the children. She will then go to another hospital for an evaluation for a bone marrow transplant.
Let’s look at my to-do list from last week.
- Finish jigsaw puzzle–Ha! Ha!
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.–Done
- Cut materials needed for a new batch of microwave cozies.–Done
- Get a start on really organizing my room.–uummmm don’t think that I did a thing.
Finish jigsaw puzzle was a silly goal. This isn’t an easy one. I really didn’t get far at all.
The current prayer shawl will be done before next Wednesday and I will have another one started.
I did get a pile of fabric and cotton batting cut and ready to start making the microwave cozies.
Here is my list for this next week.
- Finish jigsaw puzzle
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.
- Finish 4 microwave cozies.
- Get a start on really organizing my room.
I am linking up with the following blogs: