I have a retreat coming up in February. I hope to be able to go. As my husband said just yesterday—that is where I get the most done. In the meantime, I’ve taken even more to my mom’s apartment. If I do get to go to the retreat all I have to do is take the bags that I have at my moms! LOL I’m thinking of retreating to my mom’s for a full day of sewing. I am having trouble keeping up with replenishing what is being sold from my booth. (Not that it’s a lot, just that my sewing time is so little)
Aside from finishing 6 microwave cozies at my mom’s this past week, I cut fabric for making several pocket tissue covers.
No further news on my daughter. She is about the same and not receiving any type of treatments at the moment.
Here’s that to-do list from last week:
- Finish jigsaw puzzle–This is a hard one, so not much more progress on it.
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.–Another shawl started.
- Finish 4 microwave cozies.–I finished 6!
- Get a start on really organizing my room.–I did get a small start.
This is my start on the next prayer shawl–on top of the puzzle that never ends!
I did get a start on organizing here in my room. I’ve been saving the cat litter bins for something–guess it was to organize my scraps. I still need a couple more bins. I have drawers and bags of scraps. I’ve wanted them by color for a very long time.
Let’s see about this to-do list:
- Finish jigsaw puzzle
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.
- Finish at least 2 doll blankets and 4 doll pillows.
- Continue organizing my room.
- Cut fabrics to make more pin cushion scrap bags.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
3 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday–Upcoming Retreat”
I hope you get to go to the retreat, that would be a nice break. What a clever use of the Tidy Cats containers! Where do you take your prayer shawls, and do you use a pattern?
Have a great week and thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!
Thank you so much Linda!
A retreat sounds like a perfect place for you to catch up! Planning a retreat at your mom’s is a great way to make it happen if you end up not getting away. Sounds like you could use some sewing time. I hope you get it!
Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.