Just another detour in my life. My mother had a stroke this past week and is in the hospital. She was transferred to in patient rehab today. The quilt retreat just became even a bigger question to whether I will be able to go—time wise and afford it. My sewing machine is still at my mom’s apartment. My brother suggests that I can just leave it there and have some quiet sewing time when I have time. It’s not a bad idea. If all works out, I will do just that tomorrow.
Well, let’s look at this to-do list from last week.
- Finish jigsaw puzzle—-uuummm no.
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.–I don’t miss this on any day.
- Finish at least 2 doll blankets and 4 doll pillows.–Done Plus
- Continue organizing my room.–Just a bit more scraps sorted.
- Cut fabrics to make more pin cushion scrap bags.–not even started as I was sick 2 days last week as well on the days I would have worked on this at my mothers.
I ended up surpassing the goal on my doll blankets and doll pillows. Plus, I found 2 doll rugs that were started to finish too.
I do make time no matter how much time is short to listen to the Bible each day–5 chapters a day, while working on the prayer shawls. I think with the colors this one will be pretty when done.
I’ve taken the crocheted baby blanket to both sewing group times this month. This works, but will I get it done before the great grandson comes?? She is due May 12.
Let’s see about a to-do list for this next week:
- Finish jigsaw puzzle–yes, still hope to do this!
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.
- Do my best to figure out how to get the $45 that I need to attend the retreat.
- Continue organizing my room.
- Cut fabrics to make more pin cushion scrap bags.
I am linking up with the following blogs: