The only photo I managed to take this week is my basket of items that I took to the market for my booth.
Let me look at my to-do list from last week anyway.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–Done
- Crochet a bath puff.–I did complete another one.
- Crochet 2 soap savers.–Only just a start on this.
- Make at least 6 microwave cozies.–Done
- Get back to work cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–uummm, I don’t believe that I worked on this at all 🙁
I love this basket that I now use to carry my goods to my booth. Thanks Gwen for putting it in the members sale at guild.
You can’t see too well, but inside the basket are 6 cozies, a bundle of 5 inch squares, 3 hacky sacks and 1 bath puff. Underneath all of that is a rag quilt that was previously made, but time to take it to the booth.
How about a list for this next week:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Crochet a bath puff.
- Crochet 4 soap savers.
- Make at least 4 microwave cozies.
- Get back to work cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Finish 6 regular hot pads.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
1 thought on “WIP Wednesday–To The Market”
What a handy tote! Great find in the Guild sale–you’ll get a lot of use out of it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.