Wednesday got away from me again, but I didn’t want to miss a week of posting, so here it is, Thursday.
This was my to-do list last week:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–Done
- Crochet a bath puff.–Done
- Crochet 4 soap savers.–Finished 2
- Make at least 4 microwave cozies.–I don’t think I made any.
- Get back to work cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–I made some progress.
- Finish 6 regular hot pads.–I finished 8.
You know me, I can’t seem to stop starting new projects when I already have so many to finish or make already. I pulled out this book:
I made the little braided bowl and working on more of those.
It’s time to work on our next UFO Challenge with quilt guild. I have until the July meeting to finish this “Rectangles” quilt.
Lastly, these are the items that I finished and are now in my booth at the Vintage Market.
Here is my hope to-do list for this coming week 🙂
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Make drawer sachets.
- Crochet 2 soap savers.
- Finish 2 t-shirt braided bowls.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Make 4 microwave cozies
I am linking up with the following blogs:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.