This month, June, I have a 3 day quilt retreat to attend. I missed the one is February as I was staying with my mom. I’m sure looking forward to it!
I should print out my to-do list, or at least refer to it on my post. Let’s see how I did this l week.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–Done
- Make drawer sachets.–Done
- Crochet 2 soap savers.–Nope
- Finish 2 t-shirt braided bowls.–Finished 1 more.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–I’m pretty sure I did at least a little each day.
- Make 4 microwave cozies–completed 6
My little grandson spilled out a drawer of my jewelry box this past week. Hhhhmmm…..I didn’t remember having earring making supplies. My first thought was cute button earrings, so I made them! I also had the flowers to make those 2 pairs.
One day I just didn’t feel like sewing at my mom’s so instead I finished up the 5D Diamond Art that I had been working on there. Underneath it is the jigsaw puzzle that I also started on a day that I just didn’t feel like sewing or doing other crafts. It won’t take me much longer to finish it.
Now for some sewing and other items. This is what went to my booth this week along with a quilt book and fabrics.. I took microwave cozies, braided bowls, pocket tissue covers, drawer sachets and hacky sacks.
I hope to get these things done over the next week:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Make 2 more sets of drawer sachets.
- Crochet 2 soap savers.
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Make 6 microwave cozies
- Organize and pack the projects I want to work on at the retreat.
I link up with the following blogs: