That’s me…here, there, and everywhere. Both in life and with my crafts and sewing. I just bounce from one project to another, with not many getting completed. I can’t seem to stop myself. I work on what I am motivated to work on at the moment. You will see in my pictures later.
For now, here is last week’s to-do list–which also changes as I sell different items in my booth that I want to make to replace what sells.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–Done
- Make 2 more sets of drawer sachets.–Not done
- Crochet 2 soap savers.–Not done
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.–Not done
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–I feel I made some strides in this.
- Make 6 microwave cozies–started 8
- Organize and pack the projects I want to work on at the retreat. Done
I got a start on 8 microwave cozies this past week at my mom’s. Other things stopped me from just having time to sit at her apartment with her, such as 3 grandchildren having a birthday between June 1st and June 5th.
As of right now I only plan on working on small projects at the quilt retreat next week. Items that will go into my booth including notebook covers, microwave cozies, hot pads, and coasters.
This is my progress on the current prayer shawl. It will be finished before next Wednesday. I have a plan for what I am going to do for the next one. Yes, you can see other items in the picture such as netting I have ready to crochet scrubbies, canvas to start another rug, and t-shirt strips for making the braided bowls.
And, here is a small plethora of items I’ve worked on on and off this past week. Doll rugs, braided bowl, tissue covers already done to take to the booth and a bath puff started. And that diamond art that’s been covered up and not worked on for a couple of weeks 🙁
Let’s see what I hope to get done before next Wednesday.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Crochet 2 bath puffs.
- Crochet 2 soap savers.
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Finish the 8 microwave cozies that I have started.
- Clean out my closet to find centers and backings for quilts.
I am linking up with the following blogs: