It’s day 2 of 3 of the quilt retreat. This time around I brought my laptop today to make sure I didn’t miss yet another week of posting. I took pictures early in the day yesterday as others are just getting started on their projects. Maybe next week I will be able to post some of the finishes.
Before I show pictures, let’s look at how I did on my to-do list from last week.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–Done
- Crochet 2 bath puffs.–Nope
- Crochet 2 soap savers.–Nope
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.–Nope
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–Yes
- Finish the 8 microwave cozies that I have started.–Done
- Clean out my closet to find centers and backings for quilts.–Yes, and I found some others items too!
Looks like next week’s to-do list will look about the same.
I’m starting with my work area at the retreat. Following will be others that are in attendance.
Let’s re-do the to-do list:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Crochet 2 bath puffs.
- Crochet 2 soap savers.
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Sandwich the Rectangles blanket.
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.
I am linking up with the following blogs: